Monday, March 12, 2007

ANZA BALL
Here we are at the ANZA (Australia-New Zealand Association) Ball, an annual event, held at the Sofitel Philippine Plaza. The theme this year was Bollywood, so everyone decked out in formals and/or Saris. Here are a bunch of us in our garb...Left to right: Michelle R., Lori, Cecily, Me, Melissa, Camilla and ??

A close up of Michelle, Cecily and I so you can see our (mostly their) Indian detail. In my defense, I DO have a bindi between my eyebrows and my nose is pierced which is a lot more than I can say for most of the people there! haha
Barry and I had won a free night stay at a corner suite at a previous event here so we stayed overnight with a beautiful balcony view of Manila Bay and a delicious buffet breakfast in the morning!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: