Friday, June 29, 2007

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND...
Once again, we are off to the great US of A - this time for 6 weeks (Barry will only be staying 2 because of that job thing he has to do...something about putting food on the table - whatever...). So our flight takes us through Tokyo's Narita airport where I found this sign...

And this yummy soup...

Our first real stop (where we got out of the airport) was Seattle. My brother and his wife just recently moved there when my brother took a new job with Microsoft. So we stayed for 5 days with them, overlapping with the end of my parents' visit to Seattle. Just so you get a general picture of how crazy this trip was, after 5 days in Seattle, we flew to Denver, dropped bags at my parents' house, slept overnight, and then drove 7 hours to Newton, Kansas, stayed the weekend, drove back to Denver, stayed 3 nights, flew to NYC (barry for 2 days, kids for 7 days, me for 10 days) and then back to Denver, where I am now, writing this blog entry...

All that said, here's the view from the plane window flying into Seattle. And, BTW, this is my first trip to Seattle...

Near the famous Pikes Place Market area, people apparently can just sit down wherever they feel the need...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: