Thursday, May 17, 2007

HAPPY 15TH ANNIVERSARY!!!!

This year marks 15 full years of marital bliss (right) for Barry and I and so Barry thought it fitting to try and surprise me for once in our marital life! He almost suceeded, until he gave it away in a little blunder...

That said, it was a nice almost surprise...we flew on May 3 to Brisbane, Australia (via Sydney, but we didn't go out of the airport) and travelled about an hour south in our rented Toyota Prius to Hope Island, the home of the Pat Cash Tennis Academy. It probably doesn't sound that exciting to many of you, but we both are really enjoying our tennis and this was a terrific week of completely killing ourselves with tennis morning, noon and night! It was over way too soon and I've decided in my next life, I'm coming back as a tennis pro! I honestly didn't know who Pat Cash was until I went to this academy, but that's only because I didn't know anything about tennis until the last year and a half, so no offense to Pat himself.

Anyway, Monday through Friday was grueling (and wonderful) 4-6 hours of tennis a day and the weekends surrounding it left a little time for some sightseeing. So follow along in your internet blogs. You'll know when it is time to turn the page when you can't see anymore pictures, because there are actually close to an infinite number on our blog by now - sorry for those of you with slow computers!

Here's the view from the plane and hour or 2 before landing. It was a 9 hour flight in total, connecting in Sydney.


Australian coins!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: