Thursday, May 17, 2007

The only shots you'll really see of tennis even though the bulk of our trip was consumed by tennis. Fortunately or unfortunately, I had to chose to hit the ball with either a tennis racket or a camera and I picked the tennis racket. I thought it was actually the smarter choice of the two, which shows how much I've learned in my tennis lessons over the last two years and my tennis academy training (haha).

Anyway, I couldn't resis picking up the camera at the tennis cour to capture this rainbow which kept appearing and disappearing in segments. The picture really doesn't do it justice, but I do have proof now that I was actually standing on a tennis court!

Turn around 180 degrees and this is the view from the tennis courts - spectacular!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: