Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Temple detail
Please note and appreciate in the below (and maybe above - since I'm blogging backwards through my pictures and don't actually remember how many more doors I will be blogging above this) door pictures, the tremendous patience (not usually one of my better qualities) and and skill it takes to get an empty doorway in a shot. Though most of these pictures make it look like the temples are virtually empty, they are not. There are people in every knook and cranny. As soon as I thought I had a shot of a series of empty doorways, someone would peek out of a passageway and feel the need to walk the entire length of the procession of doorways. Then a whole tour bus full would come from behind and walk SLOWLY through all said doors, randomly peering into crevices off to the side and reappearing suddenly again, right when the corridor was finally perfectly empty for that perfect shot. Anyway, I just thought you should know that for greater appreciation of this shot.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: