Thursday, January 11, 2007

This gives new meaning to the "travelling salesman".

Canal front property.

Just a funny sign. There are so many of these that I have to put them up when I see them.
On our canal tour of Bangkok, we stopped at a Crocodile farm (or was it a snake farm). Anyway, having already seen a snake farm and a crocodile farm, I really didn't take many pictures. Instead, I ended up with a picture of a funky cactus hanging just outside of the farm and the tip box that you see above. I really have no explanation for this behavior other than: I took pictures of what I felt like taking pictures of...this is by no means a comprehensive record of my trip. You can check out Kim's blog too for more pictures. She got some that actually had me in them so you will know for sure that I was there! Her blog is on the links on the side...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: